Isn’t it amazing that we are gifted with the ability to speak about whatever we want, whenever we want?
Imagine for a moment how your life would be if you could not SPEAK?
- You want something but you can’t raise your voice to let others know what you want?
- You are at an office, class or a party, everyone around you laughs and speaks about all they want but all you can do is just gesture and watch how they speak and to smile back at them if they smile with you?
- You have your phone in your hand but you can’t make a call and talk to a friend? Can’t send a voice recording?
- You want to sing so loud but you don’t have a voice that comes out to sing that song you love so much?
- You have to use a language with gestures to talk to others, a language only few understand?
- People don’t speak much with you cause they know you can’t speak back to them and some hesitate to speak to you cause they don’t understand what you try to mean with your gestures?
- Your thoughts are so heavy that you want to cry out loud and tell someone your pain, but you are not capable to do that, you can’t speak?
How does it feel even to read those few examples?
Sometimes we totally forget things we are blessed with, blessings we’ve been gifted by birth.
Shouldn’t we be so grateful that we can speak? We can talk to anyone about anything at any time we want. We can sing. We can shout. We can use our voice for so many things in so many ways. But unfortunately there are people who can’t speak the way that we do.
So with that blessed voice, why not choose to speak the words filled with love, kindness and respect? That voice to share knowledge and prayers? That voice to put a smile on someone’s face? Compliment someone and remind them how wonderful they are, instead of wasting those words and voice on scolding, judging, gossiping and speaking unpleasant words to one another?
Love and blessings to all 💕