Sometimes we forget to enjoy life when we get busy, working hard to achieve our dreams and taking care of responsibilities.
But the truth is, you don’t really need a scheduled period of time to enjoy life. You don’t need to wait till you go to a place where you can relax or till you have collected a considerable amount of money in your bank account.
Yes there are little things you can enjoy throughout the day, on a daily basis for free. Things too little that they even go unnoticed.
So what are those little things?
- Smell of your morning coffee?
- Smile with a random stranger?
- Write a short poem about something?
- Listen to one of your favorite songs?
- Read some pages of a book you love?
- Think about blessings in your life?
- Eat a chocolate?
- Meditate for few minutes?
- Spend time with your dog?
- Send a random compliment to someone?
- Smile with yourself in mirror like a crazy little kid?
- Hug your partner so tight before going to the bed?
Why not enjoy the beauty of nature?
- Look into the morning sky and watch how nicely the clouds flow?
- Way the tall trees stand on roads?
- Some fresh air?
- Signings of birds?
- Sound of raindrops?
- Silence of nature?
- Beautiful sun set colors of the clouds?
- Way the stars blink in dark night sky?
There are a lot of little things you can enjoy throughout the day that can make you feel refreshed, alive and happy.
What happens when you start enjoying these little things is, even without your knowledge you start to live a life that is way more relaxed and peaceful.
Cause your day is filled with little things you enjoy.
Therefore find those little things that excite you and bring you good cheer. Enjoy them every now and then. Make your days special. Make your days brighter.